Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In the Beginning...

So I had a Julie Powell moment well maybe moment(s) and after months of reading friend's witty, fun blogs and losing my favorite blog(ish) site- Lemondrop I decided that I'd like to join the ranks of narcissists alike and write about myself incessantly :-)

I sat here for a long time thinking about what I could write about, what I could contribute. I thought about where I work and I'm not as stylish as I'd like to think. Then school; I am so over school that I don't want to devote anything more to it. Then I thought about how I, at 23 years old, am still living in my childhood bedroom. Which let's be honest isn't that rare in today's economy.  But it still sucks and rocks and fulfills every other human emotion one could feel.  So that's the genesis of this blog and for the next 8 months I plan on chronicling the last part of my "childhood". 

No comments:

Post a Comment