Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shiny and New

Day 2 of car shopping was MUCH easier than the first for sure! Big Mike picked me up and I was greeted by a curmudgeon. He was gloomy and seemed a little pissed so I sat in silence while we drove to the dealership.

The beaut of a mitsu that the car guy talked of was anything but.  It felt like a tin can and going over 60 mph on the highway is a feat one should probably sign a release for. After about 3 minutes I had already discounted the car and had moved onto a 2001 Cadillac catera. 

I have this fantastic client who's fiance owns a car dealership; since she is so fantastic and he's a nice guy I decided to give it a shot.  THANK GOD I DID! the car was hands down the nicest we've seen for the price we want. And after a little negotiation, we landed the car! I applied for financing (which I'll be denied most likely) but after some familial negotiation, we came to an agreement and I will hopefully be the owner of an old school classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment